Thursday 12 January 2012

I'm back

Its been so long since I was on my blog last. It's probably down to my organisation skills rather than anything else. If anything there's been so much to update about. Still very busy working at Premier Physiotherapy Centre in Chadwell Heath that has now expanded to a new Centre in Brentwood Essex. We still treating all the ususal conditions with a lot more advanced education, equipment in state of the art facilities. I'm planning to use this blog to educate people about common problems that the physiotherapists deal with and hopefully provide some background and advice of how to deal with those problems. I'll try to use examples from my current caseload and aiming this to be informative for clinical and non-clinical followers.
I'll update again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment