Friday 13 January 2012

Always good to hear

Dear Nick, I've written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users. Details of the Recommendation: "I visited Nick to resolve an issue with my knee which had been ongoing since childhood. I was previously informed by the NHS that my knee could only be fixed with surgery. However, after attending sessions with Nick I began to see fast results within weeks of treatment. He is highly professional and knowledgeable in his field of work with a lively personality. He motivated me so that I can achieve results and also provided practical exercises that I could try at home. Nick helped to boost my self confidence and realise my potential which I am thankful to him for. I would highly recommend Nick to anyone for physiotherapy and wish him all the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment