Wednesday 21 March 2012

Patient testimony

PI suffered with chronic lower back pain for over 6 years, caused by the effects of 2 prolapsed discs (old sports injury).  Over the years I've been treated by other Physiotherapists, but none have offered me the level of help and support that Nick has. It's a shame I never met him sooner!  Nick actively listened to my concerns and prescribed a highly effective treatment plan, significantly reducing the amount of pain I suffered with. Prior to receiving treatment from Nick, I could only sit for a maximum for 15 minutes as back-pain forced me to stand up in agony!!    I can honestly say, I'm now able to sit comfortably for over 2 hours. My quality of life has improved significantly and I've returned to the sports I love, with the confidence I once had. Big thanks for your superb help Nick, I'm well and truly back on the road to recovery.  David McEwen.

No comments:

Post a Comment